OXFORD 1:76 SCANIA IRIZAR I6 ENGLAND FOOTBALL TEAM COACH

SPECIAL EDITION - IN STOCK!
The ultra modern Scania Irizar i6 takes on a spectacular dark grey colour scheme which is a perfect backing for the patriotic red, white and blue  ‘Three Lions’ crest alongside the ENGLAND lettering. Also appearing along the sides are some of the team sponsors’ trademarks including Nike. Tinted windows shield the black interior and luxury black seating. In real life, they probably shield the team too!

Our coach is registered FA15 ENG and is presented in a special red and white sleeve containing a legend on Guideline Coaches  detailing the company’s unbroken  association with the FA and the transportation of England  Premier and Under 21 teams since 1982. In itself, the story makes fascinating reading!  The sleeve also has a unique feature – a label of the official FA hologram which has been applied to the bottom left hand corner of the window box after printing.

£24.99
76IR6005
New
Description
Reviews
Description

APPROX SIZE: 17.8CM LONG X 3.3CM WIDE X 4.5CM TALL.
SUPPLIED ON REMOVABLE PLINTH.

Reviews

No customer comments for the moment.

Write a review

SPECIAL EDITION - IN STOCK!
The ultra modern Scania Irizar i6 takes on a spectacular dark grey colour scheme which is a perfect backing for the patriotic red, white and blue  ‘Three Lions’ crest alongside the ENGLAND lettering. Also appearing along the sides are some of the team sponsors’ trademarks including Nike. Tinted windows shield the black interior and luxury black seating. In real life, they probably shield the team too!

Our coach is registered FA15 ENG and is presented in a special red and white sleeve containing a legend on Guideline Coaches  detailing the company’s unbroken  association with the FA and the transportation of England  Premier and Under 21 teams since 1982. In itself, the story makes fascinating reading!  The sleeve also has a unique feature – a label of the official FA hologram which has been applied to the bottom left hand corner of the window box after printing.

* Required fields

PayPal